January 28, 2022 – Nevada Rural Housing Authority is accepting applications for openings at two of its affordable properties in Winnemucca, Nev.: Mountain View Village at 1200 Hanson St. and Larios Apartments at 242 W. Minor St.
Mountain View Village opened its Project Based Voucher (PBV) wait list on January 24 and it will remain open until further notice. A Project Based Voucher is attached to a specific community (in this case, at Mountain View Village Apartments in Winnemucca, Nev.) whose landlord contracts with NRHA to rent the unit to families and individuals with low incomes. To qualify, all households must meet income requirements. Preference will be given to veterans. Income limits are available at https://www.huduser.gov/portal/datasets/il.html.
Mountain View Village features:
- 2-, 3- and 4-bedroom apartments.
- Air conditioning, dishwasher, high-speed internet access and wheelchair-accessible rooms.
- Laundry facilities and playground.
The PBV application is available at the Nevada Rural Housing website. For more information, visit the Mountain View webpage or contact the property manager at 775-623-4016 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Larios Arms Apartments is currently accepting applications for unit openings. Larios Arms Apartments serves individuals who need rental assistance, elderly persons and the disabled for qualifying residents. Applicants with and without housing choice vouchers are encouraged to inquire.
Larios Arms Apartments feature:
- 1- and 2-bedroom apartments.
- Energy-efficient appliances, lighting, and HVAC systems.
- Tankless water heater, washer/dryer hookups and WiFi.
- Community room with kitchen, patio with barbecue, business center, fitness room, laundry facilities and community garden.
- Close to senior center and school.
For more information and to apply, visit the Larios Arms Apartments webpage or contact the property manager at 888-481-1559 or email@example.com.