Home At Last™ Program Fees
Home At Last™ Down Payment Assistance – Program Fees
The Nevada Rural Housing Authority does not charge a program fee to obtain Home At Last™ Down Payment Assistance, but there are costs associated with using the program. Your lender will provide a Loan Estimate of the costs associated with the purchase and financing of the home, which may include the following program-related costs:
- $400 funding fee paid to US Bank
- $275 compliance/administrator fee paid to eHousingPlus
- $80 tax service fee paid to US Bank
- Loan origination fee of up to 0.50% of the loan amount.
The fees are paid at closing and may be covered entirely by Home At Last™ Down Payment Assistance.
Home At Last™ Mortgage Credit Certificate (MCC) – Program Fees
- $795 to Nevada Rural Housing Authority for the program participation fee. As our way to thank our nation’s heroes, we waive this fee for all Veterans, Active Duty Military, and National Guard Service Personnel.
- $425 to eHousingPlus for compliance/administration fee (Home At Last Down Payment Assistance AND MCC combined)
- $275 to eHousingPlus for standalone MCC (no Down Payment Assistance)