Home At Last™ Program Fees
Down Payment Assistance Program Fees
The costs associated with using the Home At Last™ program are outlined below. All fees are charged to the borrower and paid at closing, unless otherwise noted. When issuing a Loan Estimate, lenders will include the Home At Last™ program fees, along with other charges and costs typically associated with the purchase and financing of a home. Home At Last™ Down Payment Assistance may be used to cover closing costs, including program fees.
- $400 funding fee payable to US Bank
- $80 tax service fee payable to US Bank
- $275 compliance/administrator fee payable to eHousingPlus
- Loan origination fee up to a maximum of 0.50% of the loan amount payable to the originating lender
- Lenders requiring a 30-day extension for a loan not purchased by US Bank within 70 days of closing will be charged a $375 extension fee (one 30-day extension is automatically provided, additional extensions must be approved by Nevada Rural Housing Authority)
MCC (Mortgage Credit Certificate) Program Fees
- $795 payable to Nevada Rural Housing Authority
- Waived for all Veterans, Active Duty Military, Reserves, and National Guard Service personnel – it’s just one small way to thank our local heroes!
- Waived for all homebuyers obtaining a USDA Guaranteed mortgage for the purchase of their home – it’s one way we can help to promote the many benefits of pairing rural programs together to make homeownership even more affordable!
- $425 compliance/admin fee payable to eHousingPlus for MCCs paired with Home At Last™ Down Payment Assistance
- This is a combined compliance/admin fee – lenders will not charge the $275 fee noted under the Down Payment Assistance program fees.
- $275 compliance/admin fee payable to eHousingPlus for “standalone” MCCs
- A “standalone” MCC is considered to be any MCC not paired with Home At Last™ Down Payment Assistance
MCC Refinance / Reissuance Program Fees
- $395 payable to Nevada Rural Housing Authority