Emergency Rental Assistance Program
What is the Emergency Rental Assistance Program?
Nevada Rural Housing Authority (NRHA) provides Emergency Rental Assistance to renters in NRHA jurisdictions who are facing eviction or utility shut-off for non-payment.
Who is Eligible?
- Must be a renter facing eviction or utility shut-off for non-payment
- Applicants must reside in NRHA jurisdiction (excludes Washoe and Clark Counties)
- Nevada resident for 2 years prior to applying
- Income qualifications apply
- Must not owe any amount to NRHA
- Must reside in the unit that is requiring assistance
- At least (1) one household member is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Unit must meet Fair Market Rent (FMR)*
Contact Us For More Information
To view current FMR visit Huduser.gov.