How to apply in Carson, Churchill, Lyon, Douglas or Storey Counties

If you’d like to apply for Weatherization Assistance, begin by ensuring you qualify here.

1. Once you’ve reviewed the Weatherization Assistance Program income eligibility requirements, download the following documents to get started with your application:

2. Once you’ve reviewed the above materials, please download and complete the application:

Download the Weatherization Application Here (English)


3. Completed applications can be mailed to, faxed to, or dropped off at our office:

Nevada Rural Housing Authority
3695 Desatoya Drive, Carson City, NV 89701

Monday-Thursday, 6:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday, by phone appointment only

Phone: (775) 887-1795 Ext 112
Fax: (775) 283-0110