Regional Weatherization Offices

Learn more about our Weatherization Assistance Program here, or contact your nearest regional Weatherization office for more information:

In Carson, Churchill, Lyon, Douglas or Storey counties, contact the Nevada Rural Housing Authority:
3695 Desatoya Drive, Carson City, NV 89701

Office hours:
Monday-Thursday, 6:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday, by phone appointment only
Office: (775) 887-1795 ext. 112
Fax: (775) 283-0110

In Henderson, contact the City of Henderson Neighborhood Services:
P.O. Box 95050
240 Water Street, Henderson, NV 89009
Office: (702) 267-2000

In North Las Vegas and Northern Rural Clark County, contact Nevada Rural Housing Authority:
2430 North Decatur Blvd., Suite 105, Las Vegas, NV 89108
Office: (702) 660-5136

In South Las Vegas and Southern Rural Clark County, contact Help of Southern Nevada:
1640 E. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV 89119
Office: (702) 369-4357

In Elko, Esmeralda, Eureka, Humboldt, Lander, Lincoln, Mineral, Nye, Pershing or White Pine counties, contact the Rural Nevada Development Corporation:
1320 E. Aultman Street, Ely, Nevada 89301
Office: (775) 289-8519
Fax: (775) 289-3690
Toll-Free: (866) 404-5204

In Washoe County, contact Community Services Agency:
1090 E. Eighth Street, Reno, NV 89512
Office: (775) 786-6023