Weatherization Contractor Recruitment
Work with Us to Weatherize
Our Weatherization program is designed to help low-income Nevadans save money on their utility bills by providing a number of services that improve energy efficiency in homes.
Let's talk benefits:
- Guaranteed annual work
- Revenue per Work Order: $12,000 – $16,000*
- Streamlined workflow ensures prompt payment
- Tiered system to accommodate your capacity
|Work Orders||Annual Value *|
|Tier 1 Partner||25||$300,000|
|Tier 2 Partner||10||$120,000|
|Tier 3 Partner||5+||$60,000|
*Based on project averages.
Ready to get started?
Call Stacy Thornton, Manager of Weatherization and Home Repair at (702) 660-5136 ext. 2 or email her: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How It Works
- We evaluate a home’s energy efficiency and recommend repairs— at no cost to the tenant or homeowner
- Work orders are sent directly to a partnering contractor, and payment is quickly remitted upon project completion
- Typical services include the installation of carbon monoxide alarms, insulation of water heaters and pipes, as well as replacement of appliances
Who We Serve
- Carson, Churchill, Lyon, Douglas and Storey Counties, and North Las Vegas and Northern Rural Clark County
- Seniors aging in place
- Persons with disabilities