Security Deposit Assistance
What is the Security Deposit Program?
Nevada Rural Housing Authority’s (NRHA) Security Deposit Program offers eligible applicants up to $700 toward their security deposit. The assistance is a federally funded grant and does not have to be paid back. The Security Deposit Program is an alternative to security deposit payment plans.
Who is eligible?
- Applicants must reside In NRHA jurisdiction (excludes Washoe and Clark Counties)
- Must have a signed lease to apply
- Must apply within the first 60 days of moving into the unit
- Income qualifications apply
- Unit must meet FMR (Fair Market Rent)
- Landlord must be willing to accept deposit after lease has been signed
Contact Us For More Information: