Skip to main content

What is the Emergency Rental Assistance Program?

Nevada Rural Housing provides Emergency Rental Assistance to renters in NRH jurisdictions who are facing eviction or utility shut-off for non-payment.

Who is Eligible?

  • Must be a renter facing eviction or utility shut-off for non-payment
  • Applicants must reside in NRHA jurisdiction (excludes Washoe and Clark Counties)
  • Nevada resident for two years prior to applying
  • Income qualifications apply
  • Must not owe any amount to NRHA
  • Must reside in the unit that is requiring assistance
  • At least (1) one household member is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
  • Unit must meet Fair Market Rent (FMR)*

Contact Us For More Information:

(775) 887-1795

Download the Application

Get In Touch

Whether you need more info. or another connection, let us help.

Let's Go