Emergency Rental Assistance
What is the Emergency Rental Assistance Program?
Nevada Rural Housing provides Emergency Rental Assistance to renters in NRH jurisdictions who are facing eviction or utility shut-off for non-payment.
Who is Eligible?
- Must be a renter facing eviction or utility shut-off for non-payment
- Applicants must reside in NRHA jurisdiction (excludes Washoe and Clark Counties)
- Nevada resident for two years prior to applying
- Income qualifications apply
- Must not owe any amount to NRHA
- Must reside in the unit that is requiring assistance
- At least (1) one household member is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Unit must meet Fair Market Rent (FMR)*
Contact Us For More Information: