Connect With Other Groups
Happy to help.
Can't find what you need on our site? We may be all housing, all the time, but that doesn't mean we can't get you where you need to go.
Food, shelter, education and other supportive services go hand-in-hand with housing – this list includes helpful partners and resources. Can't find what you need? Get in touch with us.
Community, Local and Government Resources
Local Affordable Apartment / Housing Search
Welfare & Family Resource Services
- Nevada Division of Welfare and Supportive Services – The Nevada Division of Welfare and Supportive Services provides quality, timely, and temporary services enabling Nevada families, the disabled, and elderly to achieve their highest levels of self-sufficiency. Services include food aid, child care, and medical assistance.
- Ron Wood Family Resource Center – The Ron Wood Family Resource Center is committed to creating a lasting community-wide cooperative effort between the private sector and governmental agencies to promote healthy family relationships through education and support services in Carson City.
- Nevada Assistance Program - The Energy Assistance Program (EAP) is designed to help eligible Nevada households with their annual heating and electric costs. The Water and Sewer Assistance Program (WSAP) is designed to help eligible Nevada households with their water and sewer costs.
Veterans & Homeless Services
Domestic Violence Services
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 24/7 Call 800-799-7233 (Languages Available: English, Spanish and 200+ through interpretation service)
- Crisis Support Services of Nevada: 27/4 Call or Text 988 or Call (775) 221-7600
- Advocates to End Domestic Violence (AEDV) – A non-profit organization that operates a crisis hotline and a 51-bed emergency shelter, providing a wide range of emergency services and long-term services for survivors of domestic and sexual violence, located in Carson City. AEDV services are provided without charge and are confidential and survivor-centered.
No To Abuse (NOTO) – No To Abuse advocates on behalf of victims of crimes of domestic violence, stalking and sexual abuse. NOTO offers a 24/7 crisis hotline, with English & Spanish speaking advocates available.
- Financial Education from the government
- Financial Basics and Smart Money Management from Wells Fargo
- Refinance and Mortgage Guide for People With Disabilities
- Guide to Housing & Mortgages for People with Disabilities
- Guide to Affordable Housing Mortgages
- Financial Guidance Center
- Nevada Hardest Hit Fund
- Clark County School District’s Family and Community Engagement Services (FACES)
Other Agencies & Services
- HUD (U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development)
- HUD (U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development) en español
- Nevada State Health Division
- Rural Nevada Development Corporation
- U.S. Department of Agriculture Rural Development
- Volunteer Attorneys for Rural Nevadans (VARN)
- State of Nevada Website
- Nevada Aging and Disability Services
- Nevada 211
- Silver State Fair Housing Council
- Nevada Legal Services